[VHFcontesting] rover plans for ku4ab/r

ku4ab2 at bellsouth.net ku4ab2 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 7 11:03:14 EDT 2007

I plan to be Rover during the contest as I will be on the way to and from the MFJ Day in the park ..Plans are to setup there poretable  and work as many as possible until the MFJ aniversary fling is over.. Leaving there I plan to be active Rover on the return to the Memphis area.   I'll work rover from Starkville ms back home. I will be on the base after dark ..    50 144 &432..    good luck to all...  73's Phil

Join us if possible and shake Martins hand on 35 years of success and  for keeping so many American companies from oblivion or going Chinese...  Vectronics.. Ameritron..Mirage..Hygain   etc.. These fine companies are still around due to MFJ..  my hat's off to them...