[VHFcontesting] addition to earlier post

David Schumacher dreamcatcher_two at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 11:58:20 EDT 2007

MY EARLIER POST IS BELOW, I FORGOT TO MENTION WE WILL BE USING MY CALL, SO LISTEN FOR KF6LT/R.  Thanks.

  Hello to All,
  My brother Mike (W6QB) and myself (Dave KF6LT) will be working the
 Vhf contest this weekend as a rover in northern california.  We will
 activate grids between Sat. and Sun., as follows:

  CM99
  CM98
  CN90
  CN80
  CM89

  Bands will be 144, 220, 440, 6m

  Will have FM only on 220 but will have ssb on all others as well as
 fm on 2m/440.

  160 watts on 2m, 440 and 220, 100 w. on 6m, standard loop
 antenna's/verticles on the F-350 Dually.

  Hope to hear a lot of you out there, gl to everyone, have fun and
 those on the road, be safe.

  73
  Dave
  KF6LT