[VHFcontesting] missing log grid circling and undocumented rovers

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Sun Jul 27 12:46:41 EDT 2008

I agree with Zack.

I often have local club members look me up to "give me a point" in the
contest.  Often on FM.   Some will even work me on 6, 2, and 440 FM.  I
doubt if they ever submit a log.  Sometimes I can get them to stick
around to work a few other stations, but normally they are just looking
for "the crazy Rover guy" to give him a point:-)  They are valid QSO's,
I don't think I should loose them.  I'm hoping someday they will be
inspired enough to take up VHF contesting on their own, but most of the
folks around here are pretty anti-contest oriented.

73
Dan
--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269