[VHFcontesting] WA2IID Sick

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 15:47:53 EDT 2008

We will miss you, but I think you're taking some things out of context.  This discussion has been about how to make roving better for all.  It is the opinion of many here, including myself, that the rules need some more attention.  This is evident by looking at one very small and specific group of amateurs.  That small and specific group has done some things that have massive impact on the rest of us and if you're the rover you claim to be, they have affected you as well.

I think the discussions have been fairly civil.  Perhaps a few things were said that shouldn't have, but in general, I think its been pretty decent.  I am sorry you don't view it that way.

Steve
K4GUN/R

From: "Jack Isenberg" <ihi at frontiernet.net>