[VHFcontesting] 222 tranverters new home

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich ka5cvh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:00:50 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 21:14, Ev Tupis <w2ev at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well done! It's nice to know that Sean is so approachable and open to new thoughts.  Thanks for sharing...and here's looking forward to even more positive stuff in our future.

Mike wrote

I suppose since I have a fair understanding of what would be required
on my part I thought through as many scenarios of what it would take
to prove my claim.  Then thought about what that process should look
like.  I wrote that up in as logical of a format (time line).  Sean
had a couple of questions and like I said 'voila.

I also know that I wrote Gene, W3ZZ about Field Day citing that under
the rules at that time EOC's were at a disadvantage competing with
other stations in the "D" category.  Gene suggest a few people I
should contact and thus the "F" category was created for those
operations.

--
Mike Urich, KA5CVH
http://ka5cvh.com