[VHFcontesting] Where's the Beef?

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:42:19 EDT 2008

Jim wrote “What a joke, you want everyone else to use real facts but you feel no need to do that yourself. The extract below contains a lie but you have no problem telling it.” You are calling me a liar when they posted the tactic themselves on the soap box.   This is a tactic to defer the attention from the real issue. I posted a log with a hypothetical team mate to demonstrate to others why having a team mate artificially inflates scores with QSOs of no real consequence.  WHERE IS THJE PERCENTAGES? WHERE ARE THE FACTS? Like the little old lady on the USS BIG BUNS WHERE'S THE BEEF? I don’t mean to make it personal, I’m sorry that some people are uncomfortable with the criticism and make it personal. AGAIN FACTS PLEASE….. Normally I wouldn’t ask about a personal log, but you guys brought out the info first.