[VHFcontesting] VHF contesting ethics questions

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Jun 18 15:52:57 EDT 2008

I myself would not look at any site or source that showed callsigns or
frequencies.  However, I don't see anything wrong with the six things Chet
listed below. They are only giving you information on existing conditions.
They do not directly assist you to make a QSO in any way.

Maybe I shouldn't take a weather radio with me on my portable operations
for warning of impending severe storms?

73, Zack W9SZ