[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39

steve d kc8qvo at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 20:37:22 EDT 2008

Hi everyone. If you hear me on the air PLEASE post my frequency on the  activity loggers! The one I use mostly is vhfdx.net but post me  everywhere else as well. The more people that know about my operations  the more people that will be looking for me.

  Please see my earlier post in the archives for more info on the trip.

  I have been trying to post on my blog about my trip but I can't  get anything to publish for some reason. I will not have easy Internet  access on my trip (enough to support any immediate correspondence, updating  activity loggers, etc). If I am lucky I will check my e-mails once before I head home HI.

  Steve, KC8QVO