[VHFcontesting] K4GUN 6m Par Moxon and DC Rotors

Bob Cumming w2bzy at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 27 11:13:09 EDT 2008

Agreeing with Bill and Ron.

Per the MDS Web Site:

"
The <http://www.mds-ham.com/RC-1-H-Digital-Rotor-Control.htm>RC1-H is
the ham M, II, III, IV, and Tailtwister control box.  It is a UPGRADE
box, in that you must still use the power (24VAC @5A) from your old
control box, or supply your own AC power supply.

"

I saw the units at Orlando's HamCationsm.

Quite impressive.  If I hadn't recently spent about $1K for a
Prosistel PST 2051 with a digital box I might have bought one for my
Ham IV.  I still might buy one for my HamII on my UHF+ tower.

VRY 73

Bob Cumming
W2BZY
QRV 160M-3CM