[VHFcontesting] HORSE = DEAD. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Nov 20 13:24:45 EST 2008

Yeah, it's deja vu all over again, isn't it? Constant arguments about
whether you can use any number other than your year first licensed in
HF Sweepstakes, whether you can leave out the callsign in the exchange
order, blah blah.  Arguments about Rovers etc. here.

The discussions are fine as long as they accomplish something.  I don't
see anything getting accomplished by them.

73, Zack W9SZ