[VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules

John Geiger aa5jg at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 12:11:08 PDT 2009

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Steve Clifford <k4gun.r at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Steve Clifford <k4gun.r at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Changes to ARRL VHF Contest Rules
> To: "Nate Duehr" <nate at natetech.com>
> Cc: vhfcontesting at contesting.com
> Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 1:44 PM
> "Take it easy"?  I used the word
> "heck" instead of a variety of other words
> that sprung to mind so I would say that I am taking it
> fairly easy.
>
> If you fail to see why grid circling is not a problem,

I understand the argument of why it is a problem, I just don't agree with that argument.

> The rovers know the problem.  We may disagree on the
> solution, but there is
> consensus on the problem.

I am one rover who doesn't agree that it is a problem.  I guess if you have a "win at all cost" mentality, it might be a problem.  If you do out for fun (heaven forbid a hobby is fun) then who cares what the other guy does.

73s John AA5JG