[VHFcontesting] June 1th plans

Dave, WV9E dave at wv9e.net
Sat Jun 4 10:17:05 PDT 2011

I was planning to post here and the other reflectors as soon as my plans were in cement.  Since time was not on my side I'll be running the lower
4 bands from the home QTH in EN43jv.   I have atleast 100w (300 on 2) and good antennas on all 4 so I should be readable for a few miles.
 As is my practice I will announce to the local club reflectors that I check
and call on 146.46 FM vertical.  There are a couple new ops on 2 meter
SSB in our area using newly brewed loops so I hope some of you will give
a call in our direction at various times and various modes if for no reason than to make the effort on their part seem worth while.

  73 and happy testing.....

Dave, WV9E