[VHFcontesting] FM-Only Frequencies?

Jerry jer.sieg at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 12 14:33:02 EST 2012

Happens on 50.125 and 144.200 'All the Time' as well Mike !  Like I
said.. 'Common Sense..or I guess the 'Gentleman's Agreement' come into
Play Now !  But we sorrta Teach 'Neither' !  Would a 'Newbie' (and
Oldies alike..) understand a 'Double Break' or a more serious
interruption in their QSO ?
VE6CPP