[VHFcontesting] N8RA Spring Sprint 6M

Chet S chetsubaccount at snet.net
Sun May 12 09:33:06 EDT 2013

Did not see "JK's reminder until Saturday morning and was not sure of
getting on until about 4 in the afternoon. Thought I had the station set and
ready to go, but no, when I did start various things were still not ready.
Why won't the amp key? Oh yeah, it has no PTT cable.etc.

The pressure was on to start working the E-skip that was happening, so when
enough of the station was working I jumped in expecting to finish the rest
of the station setup after the E's faded. But they never really did. The
action stayed fast and furious until the end. No double hop or DX but plenty
to SW and Midwest. Wow!

QSOs:    218
Score:   252,305

TU and 73