[VHFcontesting] K7XC Operating June Conterst from WA5FWC in EM12

Tim Marek via VHFcontesting vhfcontesting at contesting.com
Wed Jun 11 19:43:35 EDT 2014

Gary, WA5FWC has once again graciously loaned me his station for the weekend. He has at least 2 quads up for 6M, one a newly rebuilt monster that goes from 30M to 6M, with 7 active elements on 50MHz, up at 140 feet!

Ill me using my old IC-746 on 50 MHz with Gary's Yeasu on 144 and 432 Mhz into my portable antennas atop his tower trailer parked in his front yard.

Look for me in the usual places, modes, and times.

73s from North Texas de Tim - K7XC - EM12ur... sk