[VHFcontesting] W4NH Contest Team on Soco Bald for Sept VHF Contest

Ron Rogers ww8rr at charter.net
Thu Sep 11 10:30:40 EDT 2014

The W4NH Contest Team will be returning to Soco Bald (EM85) this weekend for
the Sept. VHF contest. We will be running a Limited Multi-op effort with
stacked arrays and high power on the 50, 144, 222, & 432 bands.

50 and 144 bands have FSK441 capability. The 432 station will be following
the moon on Sat evening after our moonrise (02:00Z Sun) and will be watching
432.065 to look for JT65B signals.

During the contest the 222 and 432 stations generally have the "CQ boxes"
going on 222.105 or 222.115 and 432.105 or 432.115 (when 432 not watching
the moon).

We welcome schedules, especially good old CW, and will be checking
ww8rr at charter.net e-mail up until 17:00Z Sat., 1 hour before contest start
at 18:00Z, if you want to try scheduling with us.
As we will be traveling Friday morning and setting up during afternoon, we
will not be able to check e-mails until Friday evening after internet access
is operational.

Ron
WW8RR