[VHFcontesting] Why so few New England rovers?

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 14:14:25 EDT 2016

I've been looking at what it would take to put together a Rover up here in
Massachusetts. I've noticed there aren't many out there in this area. Is
there a reason beyond lack of interest? The mountains in New England make
things tough, but also give great vantages.

I'm still trying to figure out things like power and mounting antennas, but
before I go spending money or building things I just wanted to know if we
had no rovers in the area because of some limitations I was unaware of.

Thanks,
Sean WA1TE