[VHFcontesting] OMG

Keith Morehouse w9rm at calmesapartners.com
Mon Jul 23 12:41:32 EDT 2018

Yes - really.

All I can suggest is that they didn't care what your grid square was, since
you are in the 1st call area, which on 6M, might as well be a suburb of EU
:) j/k

In W9 land, they certainly wanted to know.  Probably because we didn't work
'many hundreds of Europeans' in a lifetime.

-W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner
Calmesa Partners G.P.