[VHFcontesting] Very poor contest in FN55

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 09:45:49 EDT 2018

Hi Paul,

For a good part of Sunday we basically made no 2m Q's because of the 6m
openings. We had all of the 6m contacts we could handle, and there wasn't
anything to pass. After night fell 6m dried up a lot, though we could still
hear a number of ft8 signals on 50.313. I don't know if it was just a few
of the same stations or not, we weren't equipped for digital in the rover.

The ratio of 432 and 222 to the lower bands was off from our previous
contests, but this was also our first  June contest so I don't know if
that's normal or not.

73,
Sean WA1TE