[VHFcontesting] Pre-contest (and contest) roving EM13 to EM18, then EM08 to DM79, June 8

David Feldman wb0gaz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 21:19:33 EDT 2019

WB0JNR and WB0GAZ will be on I-35 northbound from Dallas TX towards Salina KS, then westbound towards Denver CO, during June 8.

We'll be on 6M, 2M and 70CM (the latter two horizontally polarized, 50W power level, SSB typically but can CW; won't have time to stop as it's a very long drive day.)

The first leg (Dallas/Salina, EM13 to EM18) will be before the contest starts, but we'll enjoy any available contacts (opportunities for Tropo from home QTH DM79 are extremely limited).

After a break, we'll continue west from Salina to Denver (EM18, EM08, DM99, DM89 and DM79) will be during the contest (but heading west into more sparsely populated area); we'll look for contacts on the same 3 bands.

Thanks,

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0gaz at yahoo.com