[VHFcontesting] FT4 mode

John Kludt johnnykludt at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:03:35 EDT 2019

Folks,

Someone please enlighten me.  I would like to see your *best *rate (q/hr)
by band and your region of the country.  I would also like to see your
*average * (q/hr) by band and your region of the country.   I am not so
interested in your *burst* rate: those three or four or five Q's you ripped
off in really quick succession that calculated out to a rate of "100 q/hr."

John