[VHFcontesting] Arrow Antennas for terrestrial work

Buddy Morgan beamar at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 20:47:31 EST 2020

 I have an Arrow Satellite yagi. I have used it several times for terrestrial work.  It seems to work about as well as similar sized yagis, from other manufacturers. There is a mounting bracket - I have one. But, I don't think Arrow makes it. Seems like I picked it up, at a hamfest, a few years ago.

Buddy WB4OMG