[WL-USERS] CW Keying

Richard Thorne rthorne@tcac.net
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:10:17 -0500

Not sure what I did but everything is working fine now.  I brought up WL
using the IARU contest at first, no keying, couldn't even change the cw
speed.

Then for the heck of it I changed the contest to CQWW CW, and what ya know
it worked fb.  I changed back to IARU and it still worked fine.

I restarted the computer brought up a new log picking the IARU contest, and
it still worked.

Really strange but I'm glad I got it working.  Really looking forward to
using WL during the IARU.  This will be the first full blown contest I'll be
using it in.

All I'm waiting for now is the Top Ten device to control the antenna switch
and possibly my Herc II amplifer for fully automatic band changing.