[WriteLog] ALT-K and Focus

Dave W7DPW w7dpw@home.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:56:37 -0700

On more investigation as to the ALT-K situation and the active window
(FOCUS), I have  observed  the following:

1.    If Writelog is the active window and ALt-K  is pressed once, the ALT-K
window comes up, If a second ALT-K is pressed  the Type Ahead buffer window
appears. Sometimes, the Type Ahead window covers up the ALT-K window.   With
additional ALT-Ks, each  window disappears in turn.

2.   If RttyRite window is active, ALT-K will bring up the Type Ahead
window.

One time I was pressed the ALT-K several times and the output would go
on/off/on/off and I had to abort the program to stop it.

However, from my observations, it appears which window comes up depends on
which window has the FOCUS (is active).

My computer P-3 , 550Mhz.  Windows98.

Dave W7DPW