[WriteLog] File backup-good news

GilBaronW0MN gbaron@charter.net
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:06:43 -0600

They do tell about this but this is nothing special, just saving to a file
for every QSO and that is easier since the file is smaller and since it is
just added to the end, the whole file is not written every time. Most
programs of this type do this. Any logging program that did not would derve
to die a quick painful death.