[WriteLog] Saving your configuration

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 07:36:34 -0500

> This is what I have been saying and thinking about. It is something I have
> not wanted to do. It is just the way you have to do it with TRLOG. I want
> widows program to work the way a windows program should work. I will do
> this if forced but would much rather have it done right.

This can be made even easier by using the Launcher program that comes with
DX Telnet.  Launcher is just a Windows program that "launches" batch
statements like you might make using a DOS bat file.  Fab introduced it to
use with running DX Telnet, DX4WIN, and Writelog together, but it can be
used to launch any batch file of your design.  THEN, you can just make a
Windows shortcut to the various Launcher/bat files of interest and keep them
where they are handy.

I guess maybe you can do the same with the DOS bat files, but this way you
don't have to use DOS.