[WriteLog] Date/Time Adjust

Bruce B. Sawyer zf2nt@candw.ky
Tue, 1 Jan 2002 02:47:23 -0500

I do remember that somewhere when I first installed Writelog, it asked for
my time zone.  I gave it for what it really is, and now regret it.  The
program assumes I have my computer clock set to local time, and so adds 5
hours to the time to come up with it thinks is UTC before logging the
contact.  Wrong!  I have my computer already set to UTC, since no other ham
program I have tries to fudge the time for me.  I've gone through every help
file, every data file, and every option setting on Writelog, and I cannot
find how to tell it that I lied when I first installed it, and that I really
live in Grenwich, England.  Does anybody know how to tell this thing to quit
thinking for me and just take the computer clock for what it is, or am I
going to have to go through the installation process from scratch again?

Bruce, ZF2NT