[WriteLog] help pse

Tjjapha@aol.com Tjjapha@aol.com
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 19:33:20 EDT

I'm using v.10.22B.  2 problems: WL doesn't pick up the current time from the
computer clock; it is always 1 hour behind, e.g. when the true time is 2200,
WL shows 2100.  I could set the computer clock 1 hour ahead of the proper
time, but would like to find a proper fix.  Second, the consecutive numbers
that indicate multipliers on each band are printed BETWEEN the band columns,
not under the column headings, e.g. a new mult on 15 mtrs is indicated
between the 15 and 10 mtr column headings.  The really bad part is that the
10 mtr mults don't show up because they are indicated to the right of the 10
mtr column heading, and are off the page!

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

73, Tony, N2UN