[WriteLog] IARU Log irregularities

John E Bastin, K8AJS jbastin@sssnet.com
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 23:06:43 -0400

At 22:49 +0000 07/14/2002, Bob Henderson wrote:

>What is currently foxing me, is that I have another three Q's, all of which
>were with HQ stations and which should be flagged as mults but aren't.  No,
>they weren't dupes either.  I'm trying to understand why WL isn't marking
>them as mults and how I can correct this so the log is correctly scored.

Does WL know that they are HQ stations? This means, did you put the
club abbreviation given to you in the exchange in the ZONE field, and
NOT a zone number?

If you did this, WL should have given you one point for the contact,
counted it as a multiplier and listed it under HQ in the band summary
table.

Hope this helps.

   _
  /~\ The ASCII        | J o h n   B a s t i n           K 8 A J S
  \ / Ribbon Campaign  | jbastin@sssnet.com         K8AJS@arrl.net
   X  Against HTML     |          http://www.qsl.net/k8ajs
  / \ Email!           |