[WriteLog] More Writelog contest wizard questions

Rick Stoneking w2rds@arrl.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 10:33:36 -0400

Pat,

Thanks for the info!

One more question regarding the band/freq/mode issue.  When a user selects
the freq/mode dialog and there are multiple listings for a given band -
does it matter which one they select in the band list box?  i.e. if 20m is
listed twice, and the first one is (per the *dat.cpp file) is the Phone
entry and the second is the CW entry, if they click on the first one, and
then click the CW radio button, does WL handle that correctly? I am
assuming that it does, but I just want to double check.

Thanks again and 73,
Rick
W2RDS