[WriteLog] tnc and packet window

carsten.steinhoefel@web.de carsten.steinhoefel@web.de
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:13:20 +0100

Hi Dirk,

the problem is that the WL packet window does not allow to input the
ESC character/sequence required by your firmware. It is meant to be
run with a firmware that has a CMD: prompt.

I think the standard TNCs can be switched to use that mode (sri, can't
remember the name - I am no packet guru). In Europe this has the big
disadvantage that it does not support DAMA.

A good idea for the next version would be a menu item to send the
ESC character (ASCII 27 I believe) to the TNC from the packet window.

vy 73 Carsten, DL1EFD

P.S. Glad I run unassisted;-)