[WriteLog] tnc and packet window

Jim Brannigan jbrannig@optonline.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:43:15 -0500

Use HyperTerminal (Windows Communication group) to initialize your TNC.
This will enable the CMD: prompt.  Exit HyperTerminal and start W/L.

Jim

> Dear,
>
> I try to run a random tnc with writlog V10.29 using the packet window.
> This tnc runs errorfree with Logger 8.07.
> The tnc is is pwg tnc 2 using Frimware Version 2.7 software.
>
> When I start the packetwindow in WL I can see the start protocol with
version and the checksum in the window. So the port (com 1 in my case) is
communicating with the tnc.

> But when I want to give a command with  such as  esc  i on4adz , or esc c
on0ck   by using the escape key the packet window closes.