[WriteLog] IC-756PRO-II support

Darack, Zev Zev.Darack@banklink.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 12:31:25 -0400

This is the information in the writelog manual for overriding the icom
address in the INI file.  Not quite sure how to do it but it shouldn't be
too hard to figure out with some trial and error.

73,
Zev N2WKS

WRITELOG.INI [Rigs]
[Rigs]
Setting this entry to 1 causes the WriteLog Icom driver to send a split
on/off command to the
rig every time it polls the rig for its frequency. This means that WriteLog
is sure to know
whether the rig is set for split.
IcomForceSplit=1
Setting this option to 2 causes WriteLog to do the same as setting to 1,
but, in addition, If you
tune the rig from its front panel more than 500Hz after WriteLog has set it
to split, then
WriteLog automatically turns the split off.
IcomForceSplit=2
Note: WriteLog versions 10.30 and older behave like option (2) above for all
non-zero settings
of this option.
The following entries override WriteLog's default setting for the Icom rig
address for the
various Icom rigs. All rigs that have Icom rig addresses have corresponding
entries in
WriteLog.ini here under the name that matches the name in the Setup Ports
dialog including
space characters!
Icom IC-781=0x33
Icom IC-756PRO=0x12