[WriteLog] DXTelnet - Outgoing Spots

Barry N1EU n1eu@hotmail.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:19:41 -0500

Yikes, guess I was asleep at the wheel.  What I thought was a DXTelnet issue
is a fundamental problem with 10.36 as Barry (W2UP) was indicating all along
here.  I went back and disabled the DXTelnet object and used the native
Telnet connection in WriteLog and found that ctrl-T outgoing spotting
ability is not working in 10.36.  Bummer not being able to send out spots
during CQ WW  ;-(

73,
Barry N1EU