[WriteLog] Packet Window/Contest Bug

Stephen J. Schrack sschrack@ptd.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:21:47 -0500

This is a follow up to the Contest Bugs subject.  I have now tested both
Alt-F3 and CTRL-T and both ways the spot is taken by the node and not
echoed back and no spot comes through on either DX Spider nodes or
PacketCluster nodes.  If I manually type the spot into the Packet Window
the spot is echoed back and the spot appears normally on both node
software types.  I am running WriteLog version 10.36g on Windows XP PRO.
I hope this gets looked into.Thanks.Other telnet software that I run are
working.For example the telnet interface in LOGic 6 is working fine on
all of the aforementioned nodes when sending spots.

Steve N3MX

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---