[WriteLog] WL holding my computer hostage!!!

K4BEV at aol.com K4BEV at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 08:50:30 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/19/03 4:21:32 AM Central Standard Time,
eric at hilding.com writes:

> Curiously, do you see the underlined "Y" in RTTY on the drop down menu
> list under Setup?  And, the underlined "B" in SSB on the actual
> CW/RTTY/SSB Memory Setup dialog box window?

I have them on my version (10.44b). On the top menu the "p" in Setup is
underlined.
Pressing Alt-P brings up the Setup menu (as it should) then pressing Y (not
Alt-Y, just type Y) brings up the messages menu. Each and every menu item on
10.44b has a shortcut key, btw. - Unless I missed one.....

73, Don - K4BEV