[WriteLog] RF from your Computer Monitor..

Mike Baker K7DD k7ddmjb@qwest.net
Tue Jan 21 06:27:00 EST 2003

Hello Gang,
	I am sure I can't be the only one who has RF from his computer monitor
getting into his rig on receive.  At times the sigs are so bad it becomes
white noise all across a band with BIG birdies intermixed.  40CW is probably
the worst band for me.  Have anyone of you come up with a monitor that is RF
QUIET?  I now use a laptop that is almost silent but I miss the larger
display and ability to separate the monitor section from the rest of the
computer. My computer is now almost silent (Dell 420 workstation) but the
monitor is still a broadband sig generator.  Any suggestions?  Any one using
the newer "flat panel" displays? and how are they for noise.

Mike Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net