[WriteLog] Update on FT-1000MP and recorded frequency

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Tue Jan 21 21:34:49 EST 2003

All,

Wayne provided a challenge to tell him where the interface with the Yaesu is
broken (and I'm not sure it is...). I did some testing tonight and here is
what I found:

- RX and TX on VFO A. Records in the log and shows on the radio button on
the Entry Window the frequency and mode from VFO A.

- RX on VFO A and VFO B and TX on VFO B. Records in the log and shows on the
radio button on the Entry Window the frequency from VFO A. So if VFO A is on
21005 and VFO B is RX and TX on VFO B is on 14002, then logged frequency is
21005 on VFO A.

- Split on 40 meters with LSB on 7167 and VFO B on 7013 shows the mode of
VFO A and frequency of VFO A 7167.

I tried a couple of other things, but the net of it is that the logged
frequency and mode for WriteLog is what is RX on VFO A.

Is that what we are looking for or is there something different?

Thanks...Scot, K9JY
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot at k9jy.com