[WriteLog] Update on FT-1000MP and recorded frequency

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 21 21:11:12 EST 2003

Don't know if anyone has already said this.

The MkV manual states that the Status CAT command will provide 16 bytes
of info about VFO A and another 16 bytes of info about VFO B, including
Band, Freq., Clarifier Offset, Operating Mode, IF Filter Offset and some
memory flags.

Hope this is of some use.

73 de Jim Smith    VE7FO