[WriteLog] Comm Port Problem update

Jim Dunbar jdunbar28 at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 28 16:17:19 EDT 2004

Hello,

The computer operating system will allow certain devices to share the same
interrupts when the computer has many devices. However, the devices using
the same interrupts cannot be using them at the same time. So, it may be
worthwhile trying to get separate interrupt assignments for these devices,
if possible.

Thanks,

Jim Dunbar
Senior Electrical Engineer