[WriteLog] Writelog-CT17-Radios

Richard Zalewski dick.w7zr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 12:48:06 EST 2004

I will admit first that I am getting in over my head.  But....I have
been viewing the activity of the CI-V, 775, and PW-1 using DF4OR CI-V
test.  The reason I don't think we are having a problem with the CI-V
and just the 775 is that there is no strobing of data with that set
up.  However as soon as you turn on the PW-1, the 775 is queried by
the PW1 for mode.  PW1 sends out an 04 command and then the 775 sends
back its mode and filter.  This happens every 10 seconds.  So if we
try to capture a spot during all of this activity then a collision
occurs.

So you experts, how far off am I?

Dick

--