[WriteLog] Feedback?

Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO) frugoli at worldlinkisp.com
Sun Feb 29 13:57:02 EST 2004

Hello Writeloggers.

When I've got everything hooked up for RTTY demodulation and AFSK though =
the sound card I get feedback.  When I leave the audio output from the ri=
gs connected to the line in on the soundcard, I also get the feedback on =
SSB.  If I pull the "recieve audio" line out of the line in on the sound =
card, the problem goes away.  I'm not using isolation transformers on the=
 lines in and out of the soundcard.  Would this fix the problem, or am I =
seeing something else.  I can tame this beast with careful use of the vox=
 and af gain controls, but if either gets too high, then I just trip the =
vox and transmit the feedback.

Thoughts?

73 de Al, KE1FO

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduce=
d 98.2% byVircom Sieve. WorldLink ISP Internet Services Internet service =
for only $99 per Year . http://www.WorldLinkISP.com=20
http://www.worldlinkisp.com/