[WriteLog] Wrong Point Value SOLVED

James Iori NU4Y at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 2 11:02:35 EST 2006

Thanks fixed my vp5 to VP5....
I made an educated guess of claimed score because of this error.

Also the last 3 qso's in the Writelog File when converted to CAB file
were changed to 0000 Z on Monday.

When saved the same log to ADIF file, the Times were 23:59:19,  :32,  34.

and they were not the last 3 qso's ???  3 of 6 during last min of
contest..   2 from Rig A, 1 from Rig B.

Is there rounding of time ???

Jim NU4Y/VP5DX