[WriteLog] ESM - Been there for years

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Mar 20 10:14:07 EST 2006

--- Jerry Pixton <jpixton at shentel.net> wrote:

> Actually, it almost works that way. There is a gotcha in there for RTTY. As
> long as you TYPE in the Call Sign which leaves the cursor in the Call
> field, Enter Sends... the report message as advertised.
>
> But if you click on a call from rttyrite, the Call gets entered ok but also
> the cursor moves to the next field so Enter sends QRZ message, not the
> report that you want.
>
> Did you find a way to keep the cursor in the Call field so that it worked
> for you?

Use the INSERT key to grab the highlighted call off the screen and send the
exchange.  It works as expected.  Of course if the call is NOT highlighted,
you're back to the original problem.

Randy K5ZD might have sent me a .INI parameter which keeps the cursor in the
call field.  I'll copy him to see if he remembers what it is.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us