[WriteLog] ESM - Been there for years

Dennis Mowers k5ya at gvtc.com
Mon Mar 20 12:06:07 EST 2006

I tried using the INSERT key to grab the highlighted call, and it won't
work for me.  Is there an .ini file entry that needs to be made?

Since  I use "Enter sends xchg/QRZ" mode, I found that I had to hit the
back arrow key after clicking on a call. or the QRZ message was sent.

I hope someone knows of an .ini file parameter that will keep the cursor
in the call field, as Jim mentioned below.

If not, maybe Wayne will add it to his "to do" list.

73, Dennis-K5YA