[WriteLog] CW Keying problems

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 9 10:29:28 EDT 2008

Magnus,

Check the manufacture's website for a newer or optional drivers for the
add-on serial board. I had a similar problem with a Lava serial board which
would lock up certain programs, one being WriteLog when I used the port as
rotor control. In my case, Lava has a specific driver to fix mysterious lock
up problems.

Or, assuming no hardware conflicts and  no drivers updates, pull the option
serial board from the computer and see of WL still 'hangs' when the port is
used for CW.

GL de Eric - VE3GSI.