[WriteLog] IC756PROII/Writelog and Feedback

kirk hpjr inservice2him at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 23:36:47 EDT 2008

Well with all the help on previous questions, I've got the station running SO2R, all modes, with W5XD multi-keyer. thanks everyone!

Here is my current issue: Running WL and my 756PROII's I am experiencing feedback in my audio on TX.
I'm using HEIL PRO_SET, and/or HEIL Boom mic plugged directly into the MIC input of my PC.

This condition is ONLY when the "Monitor" on the PROII's are set to "ON" (I need a small amount of monitor audio just to tell everything is working. About 8% setting is good)

When recording my WAVE files, I needed to have the MONITOR off and the MIC GAIN set way low as well as the COMP gain.

When using .WAV files for TX....(NOT the footswitch and mic) again if MONITOR is "ON" loads of feedback is present.

Anyone else had similar troubles or have ideas on this?

Kirk, N0KK