[WriteLog] Feature request--ADIF <FREQ_RX:n>

John Bastin jbastin at sssnet.com
Sun Jan 11 13:49:31 EST 2009

On Jan 9, 2009, at 21:01 , Gerald Wilson wrote:

> Request:
> I am respectfully requesting that WriteLog incorporate the ADIF
> standard,
> Data-Field identifiers  to make logs created by WriteLog to be
> easily and
> fully exportable to other ADIF conforming ham radio software.  I
> believe
> this would be a very desireable enhancement to this excellent contest
> logger.

I've dealt with this problem for years using WriteLog, when moving
contacts to my regular logging program. After I export the ADIF file
from WriteLog, before I do the import, I open it with a text editor
and do a wholesale Find/Replace of the ADIF tags that need changed, to
get the WriteLog data into the proper receiving fields.

Hope this helps.

73,

John K8AJS
jbastin at sssnet.com