[WriteLog] Problem with WriteLog and WinKey?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Sep 5 10:25:20 PDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 11:20 AM, K0HB<kzerohb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Writelog-via-urouter over-rides the front panel pot.  (As far as I know, it
> always did.)

Hans, I don't think it's as straightforward as that.  Say I'm sending
CQ at 23 WPM.  While the CQ is sending, I turn the microKEYER speed
dial slightly,  WriteLog (at the bottom) now says 24 WPM, but the
actual speed coming out of the keyer jumps by several WPM.  There's a
disconnect somewhere between the speed that WriteLog reports, and the
one it's actually sending at.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us