[WriteLog] Can't choose "ComTxD(FSK) in WL's MTTY!!

John Bastin jbastin at sssnet.com
Wed Nov 10 04:09:55 PST 2010

On Nov 9, 2010, at 23:36:09, Ray Day wrote:

> BUT NOW, as I am setting things up, I can only choose "Sound" in the
> MISC Tab of the embedded WL-plugin MMTTY Option / Setup screen.
> "ComTxD(FSK)" is greyed out.
>
> Using WL 10.79 (Aug 2010) and the WL-recommended MMTTY version for
> use inside WL installed earlier - and it seemed happy with WL. Worked
> fine last time.

[snip]

> All seems as it was and should be, but I can't select ComTxD(FSK) on
> the MMTTY Setup Misc tab.

I recently (as in, last week) upgraded from WL 10.65d which I'd been running for a long time to 10.81F. I figured this was a good time, it gives me two or three weeks to straighten out any glitches before CQ WW.

I hadn't looked at the RTTY side but after reading this message I decided to check it out. I brought up a RTTY contest setup and looked through all the  settings. I'm happy to report that it sets up on ComTxD(FSK) just fine and sends RTTY with no problem. I'm running MMTTY 1.66g.

The radio is an FT1000MP, the system is Windows XP SP3.

Hope this helps.

73,

John K8AJS
jbastin at sssnet.com